jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

my experiences during the first semester of 2009.

Hi:

My name is Amaya and this is my fourth semester in the University.

The last semester was very interesting and fun. I had very good teacher and i finally saw pacient. I had a subject where we went to the siquiatric hospital and the teacher interview a pacient it was all really admited. I personally liked it because i finally knew what i can do and what i can do not as a psychologist in the future.

I also knew about other areas of psichology like the social one.

On my free time i worked with the Centro de Estudiantes, which is a group of students and they were elected to work in stuff who are important for all the other student. I was not elected but i participate there help them to do all the things they have to do.

This semester, ones of my challenges is to get better grades on my different subjects

Unfinished

1 comentario:

  1. Good response Amaya,

    It sounds like you have had a good experience so far. And it´s definately important to learn what you can and cannot do in any particular field.

    Anyway, here are a few grammar comments:

    --very good TEACHERS

    --and what I CAN NOT DO, not what I can do not

    --I also LEARNED about, not knew

    --IN my free time

    Take care

    Joe

    ResponderEliminar