jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hi:

Today i will talk to you about a country i will like to visit.
I really like many countries, if i could i travel all over the world. I want to visit Europe because there are many history on their streets. Turkey is a great country because is in between Europe and Asia. In that country you can see different worlds and different life styles. Istanbul is the capital and the main city. Istanbul is across the Bosforo river and join the Black sea and the Marmara sea.
In Istanbul you can see the ruins of the Ottoman empire and the ruins of the Roman empire together. Also you can see the most amazing mosque; you can see really luxury on the palace. Another awesome thing is the Spice Market. I have heard about the different smells there are in there.
If I go to there someday probably it will be only to know, not for studies or work because I really like to visit all the places in the city. If I want to do something like that I have to earn a lot of many.
I think Turkey it will be the starting point to know all the rest of Europe.
However, as much as I like to know Turkey, my priority is Latin-American because is cheaper, I can communicate with the people, and there is so much history here too.
I hope to know the entire world or the most part of them.

3 comentarios:

  1. amaya I think that Turkey is a very interesting place to know, and probably is a country where you can see others cultures different to our culture that is very interesting.
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never know someone who wants to go to Turkey. I have a neighbour who comes there, and he speaks a lot about his country.
    I hope you can go there, surely you love it =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can go to visit all that places and moreeeeee

    ResponderEliminar