jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Favorite music

Hi:
Today I will talk to you about my favorite music. Well, actually my taste is very wide. Sometimes the only things that I want to hear is music to dance. In other occasion I want to relax o just I want to sing so I find music in Spanish because my pronunciation in English is not so good.
I like different kind of music but the good lyrics are something they have in common. I like very much the lyrics that say something beyond what you hear in the first time. Also, when you listen the melody you can find that is not flat because the group or the singer can mix different styles of music and even so it sounds harmonic.
I like among other, Silvio Rodríguez, Calle 13 for more dance music, I also like a group call Tool and classic music too, like Bach or Mozart specially. I am very interested to look for new artists. There are a new generation of artist here in Chile and they take the topic of the lyrics of the artist of the ‘60 and ’70 like Victor Jara, Violeta Parra, and the sounds of Inti-Illimani or Illapu and they are modernizing it. They are not a copy of them, it like a young artist singing stuff old, they are something new. Some artist of this generation are Manuel García, Chinoy, JuanaFe, etc.
See when I see you

1 comentario:

  1. jaja, I too choose songs for the moment, but I have favorite groups, chilean too XD.

    I like the groups that you say, but I inclin by rap and hip hop. Byebye.

    ResponderEliminar