jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

money matters

Hi:
Today I will talk to you about money issues…
In my case, I don`t live with my parents because studies. My family is from the south of the country and they transfer the money to mi bank account every month. So the bills, for example, or other things (actually, all the things) about issue of money I have to do it myself.
I have to pay my bills every end of month (this includes the rent), so I go to the service office to pay them and for the rent I go to the bank. Sometimes I have not time to pay it because I have to study or other things to do, so is very uncomfortable, but that’s the way it is.
I have to manage my money for the month and I have to do very strict. I don`t have problem with this, y like to do it, I feel more independent and more responsible, beside if I do it wrong I still have my parents to help me when I need it. Some day in the future, I will have to do all by myself and if I do poorly my parents will not be there to help me. So is a learning how to manage this issues money.
In the present, when I want to buy me something and I don`t have money in the moment, my friends lend me money and I try to pay them back the soonest possible.
My mother teach me how to manage my money when I was little and I join her when she was to pay the bills in the house, in those moment my mother teach me how to make a check, to be careful and be organized. The school doesn`t teach me anything about this, and if it wasn`t for my mom I could not to live here how I do now. There are many children that doesn`t know how to manage the money and when they have to do when they are adult they are a mess. I agree about the school should teach to their student this kind of stuff, because there are very useful.
Well, I don`t for today
See when I see you

1 comentario:

  1. Its important that the school teach you some about ude money, is really good that your mother can help you, but for other people are too serius. Well, if you don't have problems are enought.
    Good Luck.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar